Symposium on Market Microstructure: A Review of Empirical Research
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maxime Charlebois & Stephen Sapp, 2007. "Temporal Patterns in Foreign Exchange Returns and Options," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(2‐3), pages 443-470, March.
- Michele O'Neill & Judith Swisher, 2003. "Institutional Investors and Information Asymmetry: An Event Study of Self‐Tender Offers," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 38(2), pages 197-211, May.
- Loistl, Otto & Schossmann, Bernd & Vetter, Olaf, 2001. "Xetra efficiency evaluation and NASDAQ modelling by KapSyn," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 270-295, December.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Rubalcava, Arturo, 2005. "International trade-venue clienteles and order-flow competitiveness," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 86-113, January.
- Zou, Liping & Rose, Lawrence C. & Pinfold, John F., 2006. "Intra-night trading behaviour of Australian treasury-bond futures overnight options," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 415-433.
- Georges Dionne & Xiaozhou Zhou, 2020.
"The dynamics of ex-ante weighted spread: an empirical analysis,"
Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 593-617, April.
- Dionne, Georges & Zhou, Xiaozhou, 2016. "The Dynamics of Ex-ante Weighted Spread: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 16-4, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management, revised 04 Nov 2019.
- Dionne, Georges & Zhou, Xiaozhou, 2016. "The Dynamics of Ex-ante High-Frequency Liquidity: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 15-5, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Trifan, Emanuela, 2004. "Entscheidungsregeln und ihr Einfluss auf den Aktienkurs," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 131, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Patrick De Fontnouvelle & Raymond P. H. Fishe & Jeffrey H. Harris, 2003. "The Behavior of Bid-Ask Spreads and Volume in Options Markets during the Competition for Listings in 1999," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2437-2464, December.
- William Bertin & Paul Fowler & David Michayluk & Laurie Prather, 2010. "An analysis of Australian exchange traded options and warrants," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(2), pages 150-172, April.
- Malay Dey & B. Radhakrishna, 2015. "Informed trading, institutional trading, and spread," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(2), pages 288-307, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:34:y:1999:i:4:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.