Do More Risk-Averse Investors Have Lower Net Worth and Income?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ray, M. & Maredia, M. & Shupp, R., 2018. "Risk Preferences and Climate Smart Technology Adoption: A Duration Model Approach for India," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277502, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eric Park & Rui Yao, 2016. "Financial Risk Attitude and Behavior: Do Planners Help Increase Consistency?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 624-638, December.
- Ray, Mukesh & Maredia, Mywish, 2016.
"Do Smaller States Lead to More Development? Evidence from Splitting of Large States in India,"
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts
235732, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ray, M. & Maredia, M., 2018. "Do Smaller States Lead to More Development? Evidence from Splitting of Large States in India," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277181, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ray, Mukesh K. & Maredia, Mywish K. & Shupp, Robert S., 2017. "Risk Preferences and the Pace of Climate Smart Technology Adoption: A Duration Model Approach from India," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258255, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:28:y:1993:i:1:p:91-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.