Testing Beta Stationarity across Bond Rating Changes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pilar Abad-Romero & M. Dolores Robles-Fernandez, 2006.
"Risk and Return Around Bond Rating Changes: New Evidence From the Spanish Stock Market,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5-6), pages 885-908.
- Pilar Abad Romero & M. Dolores Robles Fernández, 2005. "Risk and returns around bond rating changes: New evidence from the Spanish Stock Market," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0505, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Brooks, Robert & Faff, Robert W. & Hillier, David & Hillier, Joseph, 2004. "The national market impact of sovereign rating changes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 233-250, January.
- Pilar Abad Romero & Maria Dolores Robles Fernández, 2014. "The Risk-Return binomial after rating changes," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-23, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Pilar Abad-Romero & M. Robles-Fernández, 2007. "Bond rating changes and stock returns: evidence from the Spanish stock market," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 79-103, June.
- Rosemarie Bröker Bone & Eduardo P Ribeiro, 2013. "Informational content of corporate ratings in a developing country: the case of Brazilian firms," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 35-45.
- Richard Followill & Terrence Martell, 1997. "Bond review and rating change announcements: An examination of informational value and market efficiency," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 21(2), pages 75-82, June.
- Giovanni Ferri & Andrea Morone, 2014.
"The effect of rating agencies on herd behaviour,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 9(1), pages 107-127, April.
- Andrea Morone & Giovanni Ferri, 2008. "The Effect of Rating Agencies on Herd Behaviour," SERIES 0022, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Nov 2008.
- Giovanni Ferri & Andrea Morone, 2008. "The Effect of Rating Agencies on Herd Behaviour," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pilar Abad Romero & Mª Dolores Robles Fernández, 2003. "Contenido informativo de los cambios de Rating en el mercado de Valores Español," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0304, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Abad, Pilar & Robles, M. Dolores, 2014. "Credit rating agencies and idiosyncratic risk: Is there a linkage? Evidence from the Spanish Market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 152-171.
- Ferri, Giovanni & Lacitignola, Punziana & Lee, Jeong Yeon, 2013. "Foreign ownership and the credibility of national rating agencies: Evidence from Korea," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 762-776.
- Chan, Pak To & Edwards, Vic & Walter, Terry, 2009. "The information content of Australian credit ratings: A comparison between subscription and non-subscription-based credit rating agencies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 22-44, March.
- Bissoondoyal-Bheenick, Emawtee, 2005. "An analysis of the determinants of sovereign ratings," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 251-280, February.
- Bissoondoyal-Bheenick, Emawtee, 2004. "Rating timing differences between the two leading agencies: Standard and Poor's and Moody's," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 361-378, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:27:y:1992:i:4:p:607-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.