Are Good Performers Bad Acquirers?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reinhard Meckl & Falk Röhrle, 2016. "Do M&A deals create or destroy value? A meta-analysis," European Journal of Business and Economics, Central Bohemia University, vol. 11(2), pages 8901:11-890, June.
- Kebin Deng & Zhong Ding & Yalu Wang, 2020. "Peasant youth experiences of CEOs, risk aversion and corporate performance," Rationality and Society, , vol. 32(3), pages 278-312, August.
- Aapo Länsiluoto & Elina Varamäki & Erkki K. Laitinen & Anmari Viljamaa & Juha Tall, 2015. "Management Control Systems in Small Business Transfers — A Resource-Based View," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(04), pages 449-471, December.
- Ilaria Galavotti, 2019. "Firm-level recent profitability and acquisition performance: exploring competing theoretical perspectives," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 9(3), pages 319-345, September.
- Lucrezia Fattobene & Marco Caiffa, 2016. "Sitting on the Board or Sitting on the Throne? Evidence of Boards' Overconfidence from the Italian Market," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 45(2), pages 235-269, July.
- Denis Cormier & Daniel Coulombe & Luania Gomez Gutierrez & Bruce J. Mcconomy, 2018. "Firms in Transition: A Review of the Venture Capital, IPO, and M&A Literature," Accounting Perspectives, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 17(1), pages 9-88, March.
- Sariol, Ana M. & Abebe, Michael A., 2017. "The influence of CEO power on explorative and exploitative organizational innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 38-45.
- Chourou, Lamia & Saadi, Samir & Zhu, Hui, 2018. "How does national culture influence IPO underpricing?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 318-341.
- Wang, Daojuan & Hain, Daniel S. & Larimo, Jorma & Dao, Li T., 2020. "Cultural differences and synergy realization in cross-border acquisitions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(3).
- Levon Goukasian & Emily J. Huang & Qingzhong Ma & Wei Zhang, 2019. "Are Acquirers Efficiently Priced? Evidence from Subsequent Earnings Announcements," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 16, pages 15-30, May.
- Austin, Josh & Harris, Jeremiah & O'Brien, William, 2020. "Do the most prominent firms really make the worst deals? How selection issues affect inferences from M&A studies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 118(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:41:y:2012:i:1:p:95-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.