The Effects of Liberalisation on Market and Currency Risk in the European Union
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 7 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1354-7798|
- Khaled Guesmi & Mohamed Hedi Arouri & Ilyes Abid & Frédéric Teulon, 2013.
"On the Determinants of Equity International Risk Premium: Are Emerging Zones Different?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 597-611.
- Ilyes Abid & Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Khaled Guesmi & Frederic Teulon, 2013. "On the Determinants of Equity International Risk Premium: Are Emerging Zones Differents?," Post-Print hal-01410579, HAL.
- Khaled Guesmi & Ilyes Abid & Mohamed Hedi Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "On the determinants of equity international risk premium : Are emerging zones different ?," Working Papers 2014-322, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Marie-Paule Laurent, 2003. "Indices as diversification instruments in Europe," Working Papers CEB 03-004.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chung, Hyunchul & Majerbi, Basma & Rizeanu, Sorin, 2015. "Exchange risk premia and firm characteristics," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 96-125.
- Salma Fattoum & Khaled Guesmi & Bruno-Laurent Moschetto, 2014. "The Evolution of Risk Premiums in Emerging Stock Markets: The Case of Latin America and Asia Region," Working Papers 2014-132, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2010. "Does the currency regime shape unhedged currency exposure?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 760-769, September.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2008. "Does the currency regime shape unhedged currency exposure," Working Papers 08/50, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2009. "Does the Currency Regime Shape Unhedged Currency Exposure?," Working Papers id:2049, eSocialSciences.
- Khaled Guesmi & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2013. "Regional integration of stock markets in Southeast Europe," Working Papers 2013-22, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- AROURI Mohamed El Hedi, 2004. "The Impact of Increasing Stock Market Integration on Expected Gains from International Portfolio Diversification: Evidence from a Multivariate Approach with Time Varying Risk," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(3), pages 1-13.
- Nilsson, Birger, 2002. "International Asset Pricing and the Benefits from World Market Diversification," Working Papers 2002:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Phylaktis, Kate & Ravazzolo, Fabiola, 2004. "Currency risk in emerging equity markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 317-339, September.
- Kodongo, Odongo & Ojah, Kalu, 2014. "The conditional pricing of currency and inflation risks in Africa's equity markets," MPRA Paper 56100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-022 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Lin & Wu, Jia & Zhang, Rui, 2014. "Exchange risk and asset returns: A theoretical and empirical study of an open economy asset pricing model," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 96-116.
- Guesmi, Khaled & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2011. "How strong is the global integration of emerging market regions? An empirical assessment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2517-2527.
- Khaled Guesmi & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2011. "How strong is the global integration of emerging market regions? An empirical assessment," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-9, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri, 2005. "Intégration financière et diversification internationale des portefeuilles," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 168(2), pages 115-132.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:7:y:2001:i:2:p:259-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed