Dimensions of quality upgrading
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashoka Mody & Deniz O Igan & Stefania Fabrizio, 2007. "The Dynamics of Product Quality and International Competitiveness," IMF Working Papers 07/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Iraj Hashi & Nebojša Stojčić, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers, Innovation Activities, And Competitiveness Of Industries In Eu Member And Candidate Countries," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(198), pages 7-34, July - Se.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Kirsten Lommatzsch, 2004.
"Equilibrium Exchange Rates in the Transition: The Tradable Price-Based Real Appreciation and Estimation Uncertainty,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-676, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Égert, Balázs & Lommatzsch, Kirsten, 2004. "Equilibrium exchange rates in the transition : the tradable price-based real appreciation and estimation uncertainty," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fedoseeva, Svetlana, 2013. "Do German exporters PTM? Searching for right answers in sugar confectionery exports," Discussion Papers 62, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Eleonora Cavallaro & Piero Esposito & Alessia Matano & Marcella Mulino, 2013.
"Technological Catching Up, Quality of Exports, and Competitiveness: A Sectoral Perspective,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(6), pages 4-21, November.
- Eleonora Cavallaro & Piero Esposito & Alessia Matano & Marcella Mulino, 2012. "Technological catching up, quality of exports and competitiveness: a sectoral perspective," Working Papers 158, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:54:y:2019:i:c:p:367-389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eleonora Cavallaro & Marcella Mulino, 2008. "Vertical Innovation and Catching-Up: Implications of EU Integration for CEECs-5," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(3), pages 265-279, August.
- Szczygielski, Krzysztof & Grabowski, Wojciech, 2012.
"Are unit export values correct measures of the exports’ quality?,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1189-1196.
- Wojciech Grabowski & Krzysztof Szczygielski, 2009. "Are Unit Export Values Correct Measures of the Exports' Quality?," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0393, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Vladimír Benáček & Jiří Podpiera & Ladislav Prokop, 2006. "Command Economy after the Shocks of Opening up: The Factors of Adjustment and Specialisation in the Czech Trade," Working Papers IES 2006/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2006.
- BOJNEC, Stefan & FERTO, Imre, 2009. "Determinants of agro-food trade competition of Central European countries with the European Union," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 327-337, June.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Republic of Slovenia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/250, International Monetary Fund.
- Konstantīns Beņkovskis, 2012. "Competitiveness of Latvia's exporters," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 12(2), pages 17-45, December.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2012. "Non-Price Competitiveness Gains of Central, Eastern and Southeastern European Countries in the EU Market," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 27-47.
- Imre Ferto & Károly Attila Soos, 2008. "Duration of trade of former communist countries at the EU," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0816, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Konstantin Wacker, 2010. "The Influence of Trade with the EU-15 on Wages in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia between 1997 and 2005," FIW Working Paper series 047, FIW.
- Imre Fertő & Karoly Attila Soos, 2009. "Duration of trade of former communist countries in the EU market," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 31-39.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2012. "Skilled-Unskilled Wage Gap Versus Evolving Trade And Labour Market Structures in the EU," Working Papers 1204, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Andrea Szalavetz, 2010. "The Hungarian automotive sector – a comparative CEE perspective with special emphasis on structural change," EIIW Discussion paper disbei182, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:3:p:265-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Imre Ferto, 2007. "The Dynamics of Trade in Central and Eastern European Countries," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(1), pages 5-23.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Woerz, 2012. "Evaluation of Non-price Competitiveness of Exports from Central, Eastern and Southeastern European Countries in the EU Market," Working Papers 2012/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Alessandro Antimiani & Anna Carbone & Valeria Costantini & Roberto Henke, 2011. "Agri-food exports and the enlarged european union," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0134, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Stefan Bojnec & Matjaz Novak, 2006. "Technological Intensity and Patterns in Slovenian Merchandise Trade," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 4(1), pages 5-24.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:13:y:2005:i:1:p:51-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.