Economic freedom in the long run: evidence from OECD countries (1850–2007)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2014. "Economic Freedom in the Long Run: Evidence from OECD Countries (1850-2007)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp14-02, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2014. "Economic Freedom in the Long Run: Evidence from OECD Countries (1850-2007)," Working Papers 0054, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2014. "Economic Freedom in the Long Run: Evidence from OECD Countries (1850-2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 9918, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sophia LAZARETOU, 2010. "Money Supply and Greek Historical Monetary Statistics: Definition, Construction, Sources and Data," Economies et Sociétés (Serie 'Histoire Economique Quantitative'), Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), issue 41, pages 47-68, January.
- Karol J Borowiecki, 2015.
"Agglomeration economies in classical music,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 443-468, August.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," Trinity Economics Papers tep0213, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Karol J. Borowiecki, 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," Working Papers 0047, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Borowiecki, Karol J., 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 13/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Karol J. Borowiecki, 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-02-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Sep 2013.
- Ritschl Albrecht & Spoerer Mark, 1997. "Das Bruttosozialprodukt in Deutschland nach den amtlichen Volkseinkommens- und Sozialproduktsstatistiken 1901-1995," Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook, De Gruyter, vol. 38(2), pages 27-54, December.
- Huberman, Michael & Lewchuk, Wayne, 2003.
"European economic integration and the labour compact, 1850 1913,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 3-41, April.
- Michael Huberman & Wayne Lewchuk, 2002. "European Economic Integration and the Labour Compact, 1850-1913," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-34, CIRANO.
- Sophia Lazaretou, 2008. "Banking and Central Banking in Pre-WWII Grecce: Money and Currency Developments," Working Papers 86, Bank of Greece.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "From Financial Crash to Debt Crisis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1676-1706, August.
- Dennis P. Quinn & A. Maria Toyoda, 2008. "Does Capital Account Liberalization Lead to Growth?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(3), pages 1403-1449, May.
- Sophia Lazaretou, 2009. "Money supply and Greek history monetary statistics: definition, construction, sources and data," Working Papers 105, Bank of Greece.
- Thomas, Ryland & Hills, Sally & Dimsdale, Nicholas, 2010. "The UK recession in context — what do three centuries of data tell us?," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 50(4), pages 277-291.
More about this item
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ehsrev:v:69:y:2016:i:2:p:435-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ehsukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.