Foreign capital flows in the century of Britain's industrial revolution: new estimates, controlled conjectures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Trounson, J.H., 1989. "Cornish Mineral Industry," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780859893343 edited by Burt, Roger, March.
- Lewis, George Randall, 1908. "The Stannaries: A Study of the Medieval Tin Miners of Cornwall and Devon," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number lewis1908.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de la Escosura, Leandro Prados, 2010.
"Spain’s international position, 1850-1913,"
Revista de Historia Económica,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 173-215, March.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2009. "Spain's International Position, 1850-1913," CEPR Discussion Papers 7591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2009. "Spain´s International Position, 1850-1913," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp09-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- van de Klundert, Theo & Smulders, Sjak, 2001.
"Loss of technological leadership of rentier economies: a two-country endogenous growth model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 211-231, June.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Smulders, J.A., 2001. "Loss of technological leadership of rentier economies, a two country endogenous growth model," Other publications TiSEM c0f60d26-1f68-4c7e-b5fe-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mehmet MERCAN, 2014. "Feldstein-Horioka Hipotezinin AB-15 ve Turkiye Ekonomisi icin Sinanmasi: Yatay Kesit Bagimliligi Altinda Yapisal Kirilmali Dinamik Panel Veri Analizi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 14(2), pages 231-245.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Alan M. Taylor, 2003. "Globalization and Capital Markets," NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in Historical Perspective, pages 121-188 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flandreau, Marc & Sussman, Nathan, 2004. "Old Sins: Exchange Rate Clauses and European Foreign Lending in the 19th Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 4248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Flandreau & Nathan Sussman, 2004.
"Old sins. Exchange Clauses and European Foreign Lending in the 19th Century,"
- Marc Flandreau & Nathan Sussman, 2004. "Old sins. Exchange Clauses and European Foreign Lending in the 19th Century," Sciences Po publications n°4248, Sciences Po.
- Officer, Lawrence H., 2002. "The U.S. Specie Standard, 1792-1932: Some Monetarist Arithmetic," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 113-153, April.
- Yuichi Furukawa, 2015. "Leapfrogging cycles in international competition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(2), pages 401-433, June.
- Alan M. Taylor, 2002. "Globalization, Trade, and Development: Some Lessons From History," NBER Working Papers 9326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brezis, Elise S., 2001. "Social classes, demographic transition and economic growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 707-717, May.
- van Bavel, Bas, 2016. "The Invisible Hand?: How Market Economies have Emerged and Declined Since AD 500," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199608133, June.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2012. "Perpetual leapfrogging in international competition," MPRA Paper 40126, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2012.
- Gunther Tichy, 2014. "On Transformations in Financing Structure in an Affluent Society," WIFO Working Papers 488, WIFO.
- Gunther Tichy, 2015. "On transformations in financing structure in an affluent society," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 20, WWWforEurope.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2018. "Foreign Capital in 19th Century Spain's Investment Boom," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 26196, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Michael D. Bordo & Barry Eichengreen & Douglas A. Irwin, 1999. "Is Globalization Today Really Different than Globalization a Hunderd Years Ago?," NBER Working Papers 7195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brezis, Elise S., 2010. "Can demographic transition only be explained by altruistic and neo-Malthusian models?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 233-240, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ehsrev:v:48:y:1995:i:1:p:46-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ehsukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.