Municipal Construction Spending: An Empirical Examination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Padovano, 2014.
"Distribution of transfers and soft budget spending behaviors: evidence from Italian regions,"
Springer, vol. 161(1), pages 11-29, October.
- Fabio Padovano, 2014. "Distribution of transfers and soft budget spending behaviors: evidence from Italian regions," Post-Print halshs-00911854, HAL.
- Borge, Lars-Erik & Dahlberg, Matz & Tovmo, Per, 2001.
"The Intertemporal Spending Behavior of Local Governments: A Comparative Analysis of the Scandinavian Countries,"
Working Paper Series
2001:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Borge, L.E. & Dahleberg, M. & Tovmo, P., 2001. "The Intertemporal Spending Behavior of Local Governments : A Comparative Analysis of the Scandinavian Countries," Papers 2001:10, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Janusz Mrozek, 2000. "Changes over time in the decision to adopt curbside recycling," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(2), pages 239-253, June.
- Balsdon, Ed & Brunner, Eric J. & Rueben, Kim, 2003. "Private demands for public capital: evidence from school bond referenda," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 610-638, November.
- Jean-Michel Josselin & Fabio Padovano & Yvon Rocaboy, 2013.
"Grant legislation vs. political factors as determinants of soft budget spending behaviors. Comparison between Italian and French regions,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 10(3), pages 317-354, December.
- Jean-Michel Josselin & Fabio Padovano & Yvon Rocaboy, 2013. "Grant legislation vs. political factors as determinants of soft budget spending behaviors. Comparison between Italian and French regions," Post-Print halshs-00920780, HAL.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Arnt O. Hopland, 2017. "Schools and public buildings in decay: the role of political fragmentation," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 85-105, February.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Per Tovmo, 2009.
"Myopic or Constrained by Balanced-Budget Rules? The Intertemporal Spending Behavior of Norwegian Local Governments,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 65(2), pages 200-219, June.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Per Tovmo, 2007. "Myopic or constrained by balanced-budget-rules? The intertemporal spending behavior of Norwegian local governments," Working Paper Series 8807, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Brunner, Eric & Balsdon, Ed, 2004.
"Intergenerational conflict and the political economy of school spending,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 369-388, September.
- Ed Baldson & Eric Brunner, 2003. "Intergenerational Conflict and the Political Economy of School Spending," Working papers 2003-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Luc Eyraud & Marialuz Moreno Badia, 2013. "Too Small to Fail? Subnational Spending Pressures in Europe," IMF Working Papers 13/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Castells, Antoni & Sole-Olle, Albert, 2005. "The regional allocation of infrastructure investment: The role of equity, efficiency and political factors," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1165-1205, July.
- Antoni Castells & Daniel Montolio & Albert Solé, 2006. "Infrastructure investment across Spanish regions: determinants and calculation of an expenditure needs index," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 178(3), pages 23-54, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:5:y:1993:i:1:p:61-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.