Uniformity Versus Selectivity In Indirect Taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ebrahimi, Ahmad & Heady, Christopher, 1987. "Tax Design and Household Composition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(390), pages 83-96, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Massimo Baldini, 2004.
"Modelling the Redistributive Impact of Indirect Taxes in Europe: An Application of EUROMOD,"
0077, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Baldini, Massimo & Mantovani, Daniela, 2004. "Modelling the redistributive impact of indirect taxes in Europe: an application of EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Georgia Kaplanoglou & David M. Newbery, 2008.
"Horizontal Inequity and Vertical Redistribution with Indirect Taxes: The Greek Case,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(2), pages 257-284, June.
- Kaplanoglou, G. & Newbery , D.M., 2008. "Horizontal Inequity and Vertical Redistribution with Indirect Taxes: the Greek Case," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0806, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Peter Lambert & Thor Thoresen & Runa Nesbakken, 2010. "On the Meaning and Measurement of Redistribution in Cross-Country Comparisons," LIS Working papers 532, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Christopher Ball & John Creedy & Michael Ryan, 2016. "Food expenditure and GST in New Zealand," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 115-128, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:2:y:1990:i:1:p:83-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.