Exporting as a Signal for Product Quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viaene, Jean-Marie & Zhao, Laixun, 2015. "Inspection, testing errors and trade in tainted products," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 99-116.
- Jaime DE MELO & Marcelo OLARREAGA, 2017. "Trade Related Institutions and Development," Working Papers P199, FERDI.
- repec:bla:econom:v:85:y:2018:i:337:p:177-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shin, Inyong & Kim, Hyunho, 2010. "The effect of subsidy policies on the product quality improvement," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 687-696, May.
- C. Simon Fan & Yifan Hu, 2006. "A Signaling Model of Quality and Export: with application to dumping," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_058, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- AOUINI, Syrine & Gil, Jose M., 2017. "Innovation and Brand Effects on the Consumers’ Demand for Fresh Milk in Spain," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258131, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jean Marie Viaene & Laixun Zhao, 2009. "Tainted Food, Low-Quality Products and Trade," Discussion Paper Series 245, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:67:y:2000:i:265:p:79-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.