Half A Cheer For Fair Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813207615_0017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Richardson & Frank Stähler, 2017.
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Dimensions of Trade Policy, chapter 17, pages 359-388
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Martin Richardson & Frank Staehler, 2007. "Fair Trade," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2007-481, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Martin Richardson & Frank Staehler, 2007. "Fair Trade," Working Papers 0709, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2007.
- Podhorsky, Andrea, 2015. "A positive analysis of Fairtrade certification," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 169-185.
- Hayes, M.G., 2008. ""Fighting the Tide: Alternative Trade Organizations in the Era of Global Free Trade"--A Comment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2953-2961, December.
- Kadow, Alexander, 2011. "The Fair Trade movement: an economic perspective," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-10, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Nindl, Elisabeth, 2014. "An empirical assessment of Fairtrade: A perspective for low-and middle-income countries?," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4069, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Reinstein, David & Song, Joon, 2008. "Efficient Consumer Altruism and Fair Trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2936, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Elisabeth Nindl, 2014. "An empirical assessment of Fairtrade: A perspective for low- and middle-income countries?," EcoMod2014 6866, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecaffa:v:27:y:2007:i:2:p:29-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0265-0665 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.