Corporate Governance and Equity Liquidity: analysis of S&P transparency and disclosure rankings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saleh H. Hussain & Chris Mallin, 2002. "Corporate Governance in Bahrain," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 197-210, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loukil, Nadia & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2010.
"Firm's information environment and stock liquidity: evidence from Tunisian context,"
28699, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- Nadia Loukil & Ouidad Yousfi, 2013. "Firm's Information Environment and Stock Liquidity : Evidence from Tunisian Context," Papers 1304.4852, arXiv.org.
- Nadia Loukil & Ouidad Yousfi, 2011. "Firm's Information Environment and Stock Liquidity : Evidence from Tunisian Context," Post-Print hal-00813921, HAL.
- P. Krishna Prasanna & Anish S. Menon, 2012. "Corporate governance and stock market liquidity in India," International Journal of Behavioural Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1/2), pages 24-45.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:11:y:2014:i:1:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Van Geyt, Debby & Van Cauwenberge, Philippe & Vander Bauwhede, Heidi, 2014. "Does high-quality corporate communication reduce insider trading profitability?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-14.
- Balachandran, Balasingham & Faff, Robert, 2015. "Corporate governance, firm value and risk: Past, present, and future," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PA), pages 1-12.
- Loukil, Nadia & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2010. "Does corporate governance affect stock liquidity in the Tunisian Stock Market?," MPRA Paper 28697, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- Ke Tang & Changyun Wang, 2011.
"Corporate Governance and Firm Liquidity: Evidence from the Chinese Stock Market,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(0), pages 47-60, January.
- Ke Tang & Changyun Wang, 2011. "Corporate Governance and Firm Liquidity: Evidence from the Chinese Stock Market," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(0), pages 47-60, January.
- Zreik, Ousayna & Louhichi, Waël, 2017. "Risk sentiment and firms’ liquidity in the French market," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 809-823.
- repec:sgm:jbfeuw:v:1:y:2017:i:7:p:90-101 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:15:y:2007:i:4:p:644-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.