Corporate Governance Codes and the Supply of Corporate Information in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huse, Morten, 1993. "Relational norms as a supplement to neo-classical understanding of directorates: An empirical study of boards of directors," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 219-240.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pieter-Jan Bezemer & Gregory F. Maassen & Frans A. J. Van den Bosch & Henk W. Volberda, 2007.
"Investigating the Development of the Internal and External Service Tasks of Non-executive Directors: the case of the Netherlands (1997-2005),"
Corporate Governance: An International Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1119-1129, November.
- Bezemer, P.J. & Maassen, G.F. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2007. "Investigating the Development of the Internal and External Service Tasks of Non-executive Directors: The Case of the Netherlands (1997-2005)," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-074-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Andrea Graf & Markus Stiglbauer, 2008. "Deutscher Corporate Governance Kodex: Eine Analyse der Qualitätssicherungs und erweiterten Kommunikationsfunktion," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 279-300, February.
- Bahram Soltani & Christian Maupetit, 2015. "Importance of core values of ethics, integrity and accountability in the European corporate governance codes," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(2), pages 259-284, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:14:y:2006:i:5:p:497-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.