Long-Term Productivity and Factor Demand in the Canadian Pulp and Paper Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krasachat, W., 2000. "Production Structure and Technical Change in Thai Agriculture, 1972-1994," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123688, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Krasachat, W., 1999. "Land Use and Productivity Growth in Thai Agriculture," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 125042, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bigsby, Hugh R., 1994. "Production Structure And The Australian Sawmilling Industry," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(03), December.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:28:y:2017:i:c:p:49-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakir Hussain & Jean-Thomas Bernard, 2017. "Regional Productivity Convergence: An Analysis of the Pulp and Paper Industries in U.S., Canada, Finland and Sweden," Working Papers 1701E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Centre for the Study of Living Standards, 2003. "Productivity in the Forest Products Sector: A Review of the Literature," CSLS Research Reports 2003-02a, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Hseu, Jiing-Shyang & Shang, Jui-Kou, 2005. "Productivity changes of pulp and paper industry in OECD countries, 1991-2000: a non-parametric Malmquist approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 411-422, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:34:y:1986:i:1:p:21-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.