Market Share Analysis Applied To Canadian Wheat Exports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nilsson, Fredrik Olof Laurentius, 2008. "Applied economics of multifunctional agriculture," Department of Economics publications 1768, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Nilsson, Fredrik O.L. & Lindberg, Emma & Surry, Yves R., 2006. "Are the Mediterranean countries competitive in fresh fruit and vegetable exports?," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10063, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Jensen, Paul H., 1994.
"Impact of the US-EC price war on major wheat exporters' shares of the Chinese market,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Jensen, Paul H., 1994. "Impact of the US-EC price war on major wheat exporters' shares of the Chinese market," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 61-70, January.
- Konjing, Chaiwat, 1976. "Thailand's Maize Export Agreement Policy: An Economic Analysis," Economic Reports 8446, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 1995. "Wheat market shares in the presence of Japanese import quotas," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 315-323, June.
- Nilsson, Fredrik O.L. & Lindberg, Emma & Surry, Yves, 2007. "A trade performance analysis of fresh fruit and vegetables in Mediterranean countries," Department of Economics publications 3022, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:19:y:1971:i:1:p:22-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.