Bayesian modeling and analysis for gradients in spatiotemporal processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick E. Brown & Gareth O. Roberts & Kjetil F. Kåresen & Stefano Tonellato, 2000. "Blur‐generated non‐separable space–time models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 847-860.
- Michael L. Stein, 2005. "Space-Time Covariance Functions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 310-321, March.
- Shengde Liang & Sudipto Banerjee & Bradley P. Carlin, 2009. "Bayesian Wombling for Spatial Point Processes," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 1243-1253, December.
- Huiyan Sang & Jianhua Z. Huang, 2012. "A full scale approximation of covariance functions for large spatial data sets," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 74(1), pages 111-132, January.
- Majumdar, Anandamayee & Munneke, Henry J. & Gelfand, Alan E. & Banerjee, Sudipto & Sirmans, C.F., 2006. "Gradients in Spatial Response Surfaces With Application to Urban Land Values," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 24, pages 77-90, January.
- De Iaco, S. & Myers, D. E. & Posa, D., 2002. "Space-time variograms and a functional form for total air pollution measurements," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 311-328, December.
- Banerjee, Sudipto & Gelfand, Alan E., 2006. "Bayesian Wombling: Curvilinear Gradient Assessment Under Spatial Process Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1487-1501, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:27:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11749-018-0619-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:testjl:v:27:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11749-018-0623-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:testjl:v:27:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11749-018-0621-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:71:y:2015:i:3:p:575-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.