Equity and Australian Development: Lessons from the First Century
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stretton, A. & Chapman, B.J., 1990. "An Analysis of Australian Labour Market Programs," CEPR Discussion Papers 247, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred Hagger & John Madden, 2003.
"Interregional transfers: A political-economy CGE approach,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 82(4), pages 535-554, November.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred Hagger & John Madden, 2003. "Interregional transfers: A political-economy CGE approach," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 535-554, November.
- D. K. Srivastava, 2006. "Equalizing Health and Education: Approach of the Twelfth Finance Commission," Working Papers 2006-08, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- C. Rangarajan & D. K. Srivastava, 2008. "Reforming IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Fiscal Transfer System : Resolving Vertical and Horizontal Imbalances," Finance Working Papers 22509, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Richa Saraf & D K Srivastava, 2009. "Determining General And Specific Purpose Transfers: An Integrated Approach," Working Papers 2009-040, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Richa Saraf & D.K.Srivastava, 2009. "Determining General and Specific Purpose Transfers : An Integrated Approach," Microeconomics Working Papers 22943, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- C. Rangarajan & D. K. Srivastava, 2008. "Reforming India’S Fiscal Transfer System: Resolving Vertical And Horizontal Imbalances," Working Papers 2008-031, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- D. K. Srivastava, 2006. "Equalizing Health and Education : Approach of the Twelfth Finance Commission," Finance Working Papers 22517, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:35:y:2002:i:3:p:227-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.