Taxation, Redistribution and Progressivity: An Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sterner, Cornelia, 2010.
"Ein bedingungsloses Grundeinkommen in Form der negativen Einkommensteuer: Eine soziologische und finanzwissenschaftliche Analyse
[An unconditional basic income in the form of the negative income ta," MPRA Paper 39703, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2012.
- Creedy, John, 2013.
"Alternative Distributions for Inequality and Poverty Comparisons,"
Working Paper Series
2851, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- John Creedy, 2013. "Alternative Distributions for Inequality and Poverty Comparisons," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/11, New Zealand Treasury.
- Wenli Li & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2001. "Growth Effects of Progressive Taxation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tine Stanovnik & Miroslav Verbic, 2014. "Personal income tax reforms and tax progressivity in Slovenia, 1991-2012," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 38(4), pages 441-463.
- Stanovnik, Tine & Verbič, Miroslav, 2012. "The distribution of wages and employee incomes in Slovenia, 1991–2009," MPRA Paper 38917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:50:y:2017:i:4:p:484-497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward Harris & Frank Sammartino, 2014. "Trends in the Distribution of Household Income, 1979–2010," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 181-211 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:32:y:1999:i:4:p:410-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.