The Impact of International Trade and Protection on Australian Manufacturing Employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pope, Robin, 1999. "Local Manufacturing Hurt by Depreciations in a Theoretical Model Reflecting the Australian Experience," Discussion Paper Serie B 450, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Craig de Laine & Patrick Laplagne & Susan Stone, 2001. "The increasing demand for skilled workers in Australia: the role of technical change," Labor and Demography 0105005, EconWPA.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2011.
"Trade Liberalisation, Exit, and Output and Employment Adjustments of Australian Manufacturing Establishments,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation, Exit, and Output and Employment Adjustments of Australian Manufacturing Establishments," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_026, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation, Exit, and Output and Employment Adjustments of Australian Manufacturing Establishments," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2004. "An Empirical Assessment of the Impact of Intra-Industry Trade on Employment: Australia 1989/90-2000/01," Economics Working Papers wp04-11, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tran Nhuan KIEN & Yoon HEO, 2009. "Impacts Of Trade Liberalization On Employment In Vietnam: A System Generalized Method Of Moments Estimation," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 47(1), pages 81-103.
- Andrew Marks, 2009. "Intra-Industry Trade and Adjustment Costs in the Australian Textile, Clothing and Footwear and Motor Vehicle Industries: A Comparative Case Study Approach," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(4), pages 323-336, December.
- Noel Gaston, 2008. "Understanding Australian Income Inequality: The Proper Role played by Globalisation, De-unionisation and the Terms of Trade," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 49-66.
- Gaston, N., 2000. "Unions and the Decentralisation of Collective Bargaining in a Globalising World," ISER Discussion Paper 0495, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Peter Drysdale & Roger Farrell, 1999. "Perspectives on Japanese Investment, Employment and Management in Australia," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 290, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:37:y:1998:i:2:p:119-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.