Competition Or Cooperation In Urban Service Delivery?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blaeschke, Frédéric & Haug, Peter, 2014. "Does Intermunicipal Cooperation Increase Efficiency? Evidence from the Hessian Wastewater Sector," IWH Discussion Papers 11/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Clò Stefano & Ferraris Matteo & Florio Massimo, 2015.
"Public Enterprises in a Global Perspective in the Last Decade,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 111-138.
- Stefano CLÒ & Matteo FERRARIS & Massimo FLORIO, 2015. "Public Enterprises in a Global Perspective in the Last Decade," Departmental Working Papers 2015-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Salustri, Andrea & Mosca, Michele & Viganò, Federica, 2015.
"Overcoming urban-rural imbalances: the role of cooperatives and social enterprises,"
67685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea SALUSTRI & Michele MOSCA & Federica VIGANÒ, 2015. "Overcoming urban-rural imbalances: the role of cooperatives and social enterprises," CIRIEC Working Papers 1512, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Germà Bel & Mildred E. Warner, 2016.
"Factors explaining inter-municipal cooperation in service delivery: a meta-regression analysis,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 91-115, June.
- Germà Bel & Mildred E. Warner, 2015. "“Factors Explaining Inter-municipal Cooperation in Service Delivery: A Meta-Regression Analysis”," IREA Working Papers 201521, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2015.
- Salustri, Andrea & Viganò, Federica, 2017. "The non-profit sector as a foundation for the interaction among the social economy, the public sector and the market," MPRA Paper 78113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giacomo Di Foggia & Ugo Arrigo, 2015. "The scope of public organisations with productive functions: insights from the inefficiency of Italian local public transport," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 4(2), pages 134-154, December.
- Giuseppe Cappiello & Paola Garrone & Paolo Nardi, 2013. "Cooperation in the initial stages of infrastructure projects: a conceptual model and surv ey of Italian utility managers," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 41-68.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:82:y:2011:i:4:p:421-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.