Cost-effective strategies to mitigate multiple pollutants in an agricultural catchment in North Central Victoria, Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Doole, Graeme J. & Vigiak, Olga & Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M., 2013. "Cost-effective strategies to mitigate multiple pollutants in an agricultural catchment in North Central Victoria, Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(3).
References listed on IDEAS
- Balana, Bedru Babulo & Vinten, Andy & Slee, Bill, 2011. "A review on cost-effectiveness analysis of agri-environmental measures related to the EU WFD: Key issues, methods, and applications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1021-1031, April.
- Bathgate, Andrew & Pannell, David J., 2002. "Economics of deep-rooted perennials in western Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 117-132, February.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jo Hendy & Levente Timar & Dominic White, 2018. "Land-use modelling in New Zealand: current practice and future needs," Working Papers 18_16, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill, 2016. "Estimating supply functions for agri-environmental schemes: Water quality and the Great Barrier Reef," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235510, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bermeo, Santiago & Austin, Darran & Doole, Graeme & Fenemor, Andrew, 2016. "Waimea Plains: Economics of freshwater quantity management," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235247, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:ags:aareaj:260071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bermeo, Santiago & Doole, Graeme & Austin, Darran & Fenemor, Andrew, 2016. "Waimea Plains: economics of freshwater quantity management," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235246, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:57:y:2013:i:3:p:441-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.