The global output gap: measurement issues and regional disparities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Eli M Remolona, 2006. "Securitisation in Asia and the Pacific: implications for liquidity and credit risks," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Hideaki Hirata & Tokiko Shimizu, 2004. "Purchase of SME-related ABS by the Bank of Japan (Updated): Monetary Policy and SME financing in Japan," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 04-E-1, Bank of Japan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Yu. Apokin & Irina B. Ipatova, 2016. "Structural Breaks in Potential GDP Of Three Major Economies: Just Impaired Credit or the “New Normal”?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 142/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Carsten A. Holz & Aaron Mehrotra, 2016. "Wage and Price Dynamics in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(8), pages 1109-1127, August.
- Balboa, Marina & López-Espinosa, Germán & Rubia, Antonio, 2013. "Nonlinear dynamics in discretionary accruals: An analysis of bank loan-loss provisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5186-5207.
- Carsten A Holz & Aaron Mehrotra, 2013.
"Wage and price dynamics in a large emerging economy: The case of China,"
BIS Working Papers
409, Bank for International Settlements.
- Holz, Carsten A. & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2014. "Wage and price dynamics in a large emerging economy: : The case of China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ayse Kabukcuoglu & Enrique Martínez-García, 2016. "What Helps Forecast U.S. Inflation?—Mind the Gap!," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1615, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner & Michael Wyrwich & Evguenii Zazdravnykh, 2016.
"Historical shocks and persistence of economic activity: evidence from a unique natural experiment,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 143/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner & Michael Wyrwich & Evguenii Zazdravnykh, 2016. "Historical Shocks and Persistence of Economic Activity: Evidence from a Unique Natural Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner & Michael Wyrwich & Evguenii Zazdravnykh, 2016. "Historical Shocks and Persistence of Economic Activity: Evidence from a Unique Natural Experiment," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1607, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2016.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:1106e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .