SMEs in the manufacturing sector in France an intermediate position compared with eight other European countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kremp, Elizabeth & Sevestre, Patrick, 2013.
"Did the crisis induce credit rationing for French SMEs?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3757-3772.
- Kremp, E. & Sevestre, P., 2012. "Did the crisis induce credit rationing for French SMEs?," Working papers 405, Banque de France.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Mulier, Klaas, 2013.
"Do firms use the trade credit channel to manage growth?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3035-3046.
- A. Ferrando & K. Mulier, 2012. "Do Firms Use the Trade Credit Channel to Manage Growth?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/820, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Mulier, Klaas, 2012. "Do firms use the trade credit channel to manage growth?," Working Paper Series 1502, European Central Bank.
- ., 2010. "The position of firms in 2009: a decline in business and a reluctance to invest during the crisis," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 20, pages 5-35, Winter.
- Cayssials, J.L. & Kremp, E., 2010. "The financial position of SMEs in 2009: a financial structure that has proven resilient to the crisis," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 19, pages 31-62, Autumn.
More about this item
KeywordsSMMEs; capital and reserves; debt; trade accounts receivable and payable; profitability; European comparisons; BACH.;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:quarte:2010:18:03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.