The position of firms in 2009: a decline in business and a reluctance to invest during the crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cayssials, J-L. & Kremp, E., 2010. "La situation des PME en 2009 : leur structure financière résiste à la crise," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 181, pages 31-51.
- Cayssials, J. L. & Kremp, E., 2010. "SMEs in the manufacturing sector in France an intermediate position compared with eight other European countries," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 18, pages 27-44, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muñoz, Mª Pilar & Márquez, María Dolores & Sánchez, Josep A., 2011. "Contagion between United States and european markets during the recent crises," MPRA Paper 35993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsactivity; profi tability; debt; investment; SMEs; MTEs.;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:quarte:2010-2011:20:01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.