A Data-Analytic Look at Skewness and Elongation in Common-Stock-Return Distributions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lakshman A. Alles & John L. Kling, 1994. "Regularities In The Variation Of Skewness In Asset Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 17(3), pages 427-438, September.
- Kabir K. Dutta & David F. Babbel, 2005.
"Extracting Probabilistic Information from the Prices of Interest Rate Options: Tests of Distributional Assumptions,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 841-870, May.
- Kabir K. Dutta & David F. Babbel, 2002. "Extracting Probabilistic Information from the Prices of Interest Rate Options: Tests of Distributional Assumptions," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-26, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Albrecht, Peter & Schwake, Edmund & Winter, Peter, 2007. "Quantifizierung operationeller Risiken: Der Loss Distribution Approach," German Risk and Insurance Review (GRIR), University of Cologne, Department of Risk Management and Insurance, vol. 3(1), pages 1-45.
- Xu, Yihuan & Iglewicz, Boris & Chervoneva, Inna, 2014. "Robust estimation of the parameters of g-and-h distributions, with applications to outlier detection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 66-80.
- Kabir K. Dutta & David F. Babbel, 2002. "On Measuring Skewness and Kurtosis in Short Rate Distributions: The Case of the US Dollar London Inter Bank Offer Rates," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-25, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kemal Eyuboglu & Sinem Eyuboglu & Rahmi Yamak, 2016. "Predicting Intra-Day and Day of the Week Anomalies in Turkish Stock Market," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(59), pages 73-94, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:9:y:1991:i:2:p:223-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.