Model-Based Clustering of Non-Gaussian Panel Data Based on Skew-t Distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haupt, Harry & Meier, Verena, 2016. "Dealing with heterogeneity, nonlinearity and club misclassification in growth convergence: A nonparametric two-step approach," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 455, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Yasutomo Murasawa, 2013.
"Measuring Inflation Expectations Using Interval-Coded Data,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(4), pages 602-623, August.
- MURASAWA Yasutomo, 2010. "Measuring Inflation Expectations Using Interval-Coded Data," ESRI Discussion paper series 236, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Aßmann, Christian & Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens, 2011. "A Bayesian approach to model-based clustering for binary panel probit models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 261-279, January.
- Sylvia Frühwirth‐Schnatter & Christoph Pamminger & Andrea Weber & Rudolf Winter‐Ebmer, 2012.
"Labor market entry and earnings dynamics: Bayesian inference using mixtures‐of‐experts Markov chain clustering,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(7), pages 1116-1137, November.
- Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter & Andrea Weber & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2010. "Labor Market Entry and Earnings Dynamics: Bayesian Inference Using Mixtures-of-Experts Markov Chain Clustering," Economics working papers 2010-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter & Christoph Pamminger & Andrea Weber & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2010. "Labor Market Entry and Earnings Dynamics: Bayesian Inference Using Mixtures-of-Experts Markov Chain Clustering," NRN working papers 2010-14, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter, 2011. "Panel data analysis: a survey on model-based clustering of time series," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 5(4), pages 251-280, December.
- Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter & Stefan Pittner & Andrea Weber & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2016.
"Analysing Plant Closure Effects Using Time-Varying Mixture-of-Experts Markov Chain Clustering,"
Economics working papers
2016-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Frühwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Pittner, Stefan & Weber, Andrea & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2016. "Analysing Plant Closure Effects Using Time-Varying Mixture-of-Experts Markov Chain Clustering," Economics Series 324, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:475-496 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:28:i:1:y:2010:p:52-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.