Testing Symmetry and Proportionality in PPP: A Panel-Data Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul De Grauwe & Marianna Grimaldi, 2003. "Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market in a Model with Noise Traders," Working Papers 162003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hau, Harald, 2002.
"Real Exchange Rate Volatility and Economic Openness: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 611-630, August.
- Hau, Harald, 2000. "Real Exchange Rate Volatility and Economic Openness: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baum, Christopher F. & Barkoulas, John T. & Caglayan, Mustafa, 2001.
"Nonlinear adjustment to purchasing power parity in the post-Bretton Woods era,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 379-399, June.
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & John Barkoulas, 1998. "Nonlinear Adjustment to Purchasing Power Parity in the post-Bretton Woods Era," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 404., Boston College Department of Economics, revised 16 Nov 1999.
- Yihui Lan, 2003. "The Long-Term Behaviour of Exchange Rates, Part III: The Explosion of Purchasing Power Parity," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-07, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Rodney Strachan, 2006.
"Bayesian Inference in a Cointegrating Panel Data Model,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
06/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Gary Koop & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Rodney Strachan, 2007. "Bayesian Inference in a Cointegrating Panel Data Model," Working Paper series 02_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Chung, Hyunchul & Majerbi, Basma & Rizeanu, Sorin, 2015. "Exchange risk premia and firm characteristics," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 96-125.
- Hall, Stephen G. & Hondroyiannis, George & Kenjegaliev, Amangeldi & Swamy, P.A.V.B. & Tavlas, George S., 2013.
"Is the relationship between prices and exchange rates homogeneous?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 411-438.
- Stephen Hall & George Hondroyiannis & Amangeldi Kenjegaliev & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2013. "Is the Relationship Between Prices and Exchange Rates Homogeneous?," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Paul De Grauwe & Marianna Grimaldi, 2002. "The Exchange Rate and its Fundamentals. A Chaotic Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 639, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cefis, Elena & Ciccarelli, Matteo & Orsenigo, Luigi, 2007.
"Testing Gibrat's legacy: A Bayesian approach to study the growth of firms,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 348-369, September.
- E. Cefis & M. Ciccarelli & L. Orsenigo, 2005. "Testing Gibrat's Legacy: A Bayesian Approach to Study the Growth of Firms," Working Papers 05-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Goldman Elena & Tsurumi Hiroki, 2005. "Bayesian Analysis of a Doubly Truncated ARMA-GARCH Model," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 1-38, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2008:i:20:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yihui Lan, 2001. "The Explosion of Purchasing Power Parity," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Tri WIDODO, 2015. "Purchasing Power Parity And Productivity-Bias Hypothesis," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 16, pages 9-38, December.
- Widodo, Tri, 2007. "Productivity Differentials and Purchasing Power Parity: Cases of Indonesia and Korea," MPRA Paper 78217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Grimaldi, Marianna, 2006.
"Exchange rate puzzles: A tale of switching attractors,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-33, January.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Grimaldi, Marianna, 2004. "Exchange Rate Puzzles: A Tale of Switching Attractors," Working Paper Series 163, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Abdullah Noman, 2008.
"Testing for PPP in the mean-group panel rgression framework: further evidence,"
AccessEcon, vol. 6(20), pages 1-12.
- Noman, Abdullah, 2008. "Testing for PPP in the Mean-Group Panel Regression Framework: Further Evidence," MPRA Paper 7825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Joon Kim, Han & Jhee, Won-Chul, 2007. "Asymptotic efficiency of the ordinary least-squares estimator for sur models with integrated regressors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 75-82, January.
- Marianna Grimaldi & Paul De Grauwe, 2003. "Bubbling and Crashing Exchange Rates," CESifo Working Paper Series 1045, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:17:y:1999:i:4:p:409-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.