A Locally Optimal Seaosnal Unit-Root Test
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- El Montasser, Ghassen, 2014. "The seasonal KPSS Test: some extensions and further results," MPRA Paper 54920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Busetti, 2006.
"Tests of seasonal integration and cointegration in multivariate unobserved component models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 419-438.
- Fabio Busetti, 2003. "Tests of seasonal integration and cointegration in multivariate unobserved component models," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 476, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabio Busetti, 2004. "Tests of seasonal integration and cointegration in multivariate unobserved component models," Econometrics 0411003, EconWPA.
- Caner, M. & Kilian, L., 2001.
"Size distortions of tests of the null hypothesis of stationarity: evidence and implications for the PPP debate,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 639-657, October.
- Kilian, L. & Caner, M., 1999. "Size Distortions of Tests of the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity: Evidence and Implications for the PPP Debate," Papers 99-05, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Caner, Mehmet & Kilian, Lutz, 2000. "Size Distortions Of Tests Of The Null Hypothesis Of Stationarity: Evidence And Implications For The PPP Debate," CEPR Discussion Papers 2425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eiji Kurozumi, 2002. "Testing For Periodic Stationarity," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 243-270.
- Gabriel Pons Rotger, 2004. "Seasonal Unit Root Testing Based on the Temporal Aggregation of Seasonal Cycles," Economics Working Papers 2004-1, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Anton Skrobotov, 2013. "On GLS-detrending for deterministic seasonality testing," Working Papers 0073, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Johan Lyhagen, 2006. "The seasonal KPSS statistic," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(13), pages 1-9.
- Robert M. Kunst & Michael Reutter, 2000. "Decisions on Seasonal Unit Roots," CESifo Working Paper Series 286, CESifo Group Munich.
- El Montasser, Ghassen, 2012. "The seasonal KPSS Test: some extensions and further results," MPRA Paper 45110, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Mar 2014.
- Ghassen El Montasser, 2015. "The Seasonal KPSS Test: Examining Possible Applications with Monthly Data and Additional Deterministic Terms," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-16, May.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2005. "Seasonally specific model analysis of UK cereals prices," Econometrics 0507014, EconWPA.
- Shipra Banik & Param Silvapulle, 1999. "Testing for Seasonal Stability in Unemployment Series: International Evidence," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 123-139, June.
- Gabriel Pons, 2006. "Testing Monthly Seasonal Unit Roots With Monthly and Quarterly Information," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 191-209, March.
- Kunst, Robert M., 2009. "A Nonparametric Test for Seasonal Unit Roots," Economics Series 233, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Shigeyuki Hamori & Akira Tokihisa, 2002. "Some International Evidence on the Seasonality of Stock Prices," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(1), pages 79-86, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:16:y:1998:i:3:p:349-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.