Classification Trees With Unbiased Multiway Splits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strobl, Carolin & Boulesteix, Anne-Laure & Augustin, Thomas, 2007. "Unbiased split selection for classification trees based on the Gini Index," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 483-501, September.
- Noh, Hyun Gon & Song, Moon Sup & Park, Sung Hyun, 2004. "An unbiased method for constructing multilabel classification trees," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 149-164, August.
- Shih, Yu-Shan & Tsai, Hsin-Wen, 2004. "Variable selection bias in regression trees with constant fits," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 595-607, April.
- Shih, Y. -S., 2004. "A note on split selection bias in classification trees," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 457-466, April.
- Hothorn, Torsten & Lausen, Berthold, 2005. "Bundling classifiers by bagging trees," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1068-1078, June.
- Gray, J. Brian & Fan, Guangzhe, 2008. "Classification tree analysis using TARGET," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1362-1372, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:96:y:2001:m:june:p:589-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.