Inference for the Complier-Average Causal Effect From Longitudinal Data Subject to Noncompliance and Missing Data, With Application to a Job Training Assessment for the Unemployed
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bates, Charles E. & White, Halbert, 1993. "Determination of Estimators with Minimum Asymptotic Covariance Matrices," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 633-648, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weili Ding & Steven F. Lehrer, 2010.
"Estimating Treatment Effects from Contaminated Multiperiod Education Experiments: The Dynamic Impacts of Class Size Reductions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(1), pages 31-42, February.
- Ding, Weili & Lehrer, Steven F., 2009. "Estimating Treatment Effects from Contaminated Multi-Period Education Experiments: The Dynamic Impacts of Class Size Reductions," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-43, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Jul 2009.
- Weili Ding & Steven F. Lehrer, 2009. "Estimating Treatment Effects from Contaminated Multi-Period Education Experiments: The Dynamic Impacts of Class Size Reductions," NBER Working Papers 15200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus FrÃ¶lich & Martin Huber, 2014.
"Treatment Evaluation With Multiple Outcome Periods Under Endogeneity and Attrition,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1697-1711.
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin, 2014. "Treatment Evaluation with Multiple Outcome Periods under Endogeneity and Attrition," IZA Discussion Papers 7972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin, 2014. "Treatment evaluation with multiple outcome periods under endogeneity and attrition," Economics Working Paper Series 1404, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Jacobi, Liana, 2007. "Modeling and calculating the effect of treatment at baseline from panel outcomes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 781-801, October.
- Frolich, Markus, 2007.
"Nonparametric IV estimation of local average treatment effects with covariates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 35-75, July.
- Markus Froelich, 2002. "Nonparametric IV estimation of local average treatment effects with covariates," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-19, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Frölich, Markus, 2002. "Nonparametric IV Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects with Covariates," IZA Discussion Papers 588, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Imbens, Guido W., 2014.
"Instrumental Variables: An Econometrician's Perspective,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8048, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guido Imbens, 2014. "Instrumental Variables: An Econometrician's Perspective," NBER Working Papers 19983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F. Koch, 2011. "The Welfare Effect of Common Property Forestry Rights:Evidence from Ethiopian Villages," Working Papers 201123, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Jacobi, Liana, 2008. "Analysis of treatment response data from eligibility designs," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 465-478, June.
- Lui, Kung-Jong & Cumberland, William G., 2008. "Notes on estimation of proportion ratio under a non-compliance randomized trial with missing outcomes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 4325-4345, May.
- Steven Lehrer & Weili Ding, 2004. "Estimating Dynamic Treatment Effects from Project STAR," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 252, Econometric Society.
- Mercatanti, Andrea, 2004. "Analyzing a randomized experiment with imperfect compliance and ignorable conditions for missing data: theoretical and computational issues," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 493-509, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:96:y:2001:m:december:p:1232-1244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.