Constrained Factor Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Kunpeng & Li, Qi & Lu, Lina, 2016. "Quasi Maximum Likelihood Analysis of High Dimensional Constrained Factor Models," MPRA Paper 75676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jushan Bai & Kunpeng Li & Lina Lu, 2016. "Estimation and Inference of FAVAR Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 620-641, October.
- Bai, Jushan & Liao, Yuan, 2016. "Efficient estimation of approximate factor models via penalized maximum likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 1-18.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:1:p:59-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jianqing Fan & Yuan Liao & Han Liu, 2016. "An overview of the estimation of large covariance and precision matrices," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 19(1), pages 1-32, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:105:i:492:y:2010:p:1593-1605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.