Autoregressive Mixture Models for Dynamic Spatial Poisson Processes: Application to Tracking Intensity of Violent Crime
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Iacopini & Luca Rossini, 2019. "Bayesian nonparametric graphical models for time-varying parameters VAR," Papers 1906.02140, arXiv.org.
- Mike Tsionas & Marwan Izzeldin & Lorenzo Trapani, 2019. "Bayesian estimation of large dimensional time varying VARs using copulas," Papers 1912.12527, arXiv.org.
- Athanasios Kottas, 2018. "Discussion of paper “nonparametric Bayesian inference in applications” by Peter Müller, Fernando A. Quintana and Garritt L. Page," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 27(2), pages 219-225, June.
- Billio, Monica & Casarin, Roberto & Rossini, Luca, 2019. "Bayesian nonparametric sparse VAR models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 97-115.
- Bassetti, Federico & Casarin, Roberto & Leisen, Fabrizio, 2014.
"Beta-product dependent Pitman–Yor processes for Bayesian inference,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 49-72.
- Federico Bassetti & Roberto Casarin & Fabrizio Leisen, 2013. "Beta-Product Dependent Pitman-Yor Processes for Bayesian Inference," Working Papers 2013:13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Božidar Popović & Saralees Nadarajah & Miroslav Ristić, 2013. "A new non-linear AR(1) time series model having approximate beta marginals," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 71-92, January.
- Luis E. Nieto-Barajas & Fernando A. Quintana, 2016. "A Bayesian Non-Parametric Dynamic AR Model for Multiple Time Series Analysis," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 675-689, September.
- Federico Bassetti & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2018.
"Bayesian Nonparametric Calibration and Combination of Predictive Distributions,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 113(522), pages 675-685, April.
- Federico Bassetti & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2015. "Bayesian nonparametric calibration and combination of predictive distributions," Working Paper 2015/03, Norges Bank.
- Roberto Casarin & Federico Bassetti & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2015. "Bayesian Nonparametric Calibration and Combination of Predictive Distributions," Working Papers 2015:04, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Luis E. Nieto-Barajas & Peter Müller & Yuan Ji & Yiling Lu & Gordon B. Mills, 2012. "A Time-Series DDP for Functional Proteomics Profiles," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 859-868, September.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Matteo Iacopini, 2018. "Bayesian Markov Switching Tensor Regression for Time-varying Networks," Working Papers 2018:14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Jan Povala & Seppo Virtanen & Mark Girolami, 2020. "Burglary in London: insights from statistical heterogeneous spatial point processes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(5), pages 1067-1090, November.
- Zhengyi Zhou & David S. Matteson & Dawn B. Woodard & Shane G. Henderson & Athanasios C. Micheas, 2015. "A Spatio-Temporal Point Process Model for Ambulance Demand," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(509), pages 6-15, March.
- Peluso, Stefano & Mira, Antonietta & Muliere, Pietro, 2015. "Reinforced urn processes for credit risk models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 1-12.
- Santitissadeekorn, N. & Short, M.B. & Lloyd, D.J.B., 2018. "Sequential data assimilation for 1D self-exciting processes with application to urban crime data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 163-183.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:105:i:492:y:2010:p:1403-1417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.