Multiply Robust Inference for Statistical Interactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tyler J. VanderWeele & Yu Chen & Habibul Ahsan, 2011. "Inference for Causal Interactions for Continuous Exposures under Dichotomization," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 1414-1421, December.
- Eric J. Tchetgen Tchetgen & James Robins, 2010. "The Semiparametric Case-Only Estimator," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 1138-1144, December.
- Michael Knaus & Michael Lechner & Anthony Strittmatter, 2017.
"Heterogeneous Employment Effects of Job Search Programmes: A Machine Learning Approach,"
1709.10279, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Knaus, Michael C. & Lechner, Michael & Strittmatter, Anthony, 2017. "Heterogeneous Employment Effects of Job Search Programmes: A Machine Learning Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 12224, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Knaus, Michael C. & Lechner, Michael & Strittmatter, Anthony, 2017. "Heterogeneous Employment Effects of Job Search Programmes: A Machine Learning Approach," Economics Working Paper Series 1711, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Knaus, Michael C. & Lechner, Michael & Strittmatter, Anthony, 2017. "Heterogeneous Employment Effects of Job Search Programmes: A Machine Learning Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 10961, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- VanderWeele Tyler J, 2010. "Attributable Fractions for Sufficient Cause Interactions," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-28, February.
- repec:taf:jnlasa:v:112:y:2017:i:519:p:966-978 is not listed on IDEAS
- VanderWeele Tyler J, 2010. "Epistatic Interactions," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Karel Vermeulen & Stijn Vansteelandt, 2015. "Bias-Reduced Doubly Robust Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(511), pages 1024-1036, September.
- Peisong Han, 2016. "Combining Inverse Probability Weighting and Multiple Imputation to Improve Robustness of Estimation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(1), pages 246-260, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:103:i:484:y:2008:p:1693-1704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.