Global Risk Appetite and EMBI-Colombia: Evidence on a Structural Break and the Fiscal Policy Role
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Manuel Julio & Ignacio Lozano & Ligia Alba Melo, 2013. "Global risk appetite and EMBI-Colombia: evidence on a structural break and the fiscal policy role," Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre PolÃtica EconÃ³mica, Banco de la RepÃºblica - ESPE, vol. 31(72), pages 67-73, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Camilo Galvis Ciro & Helder Ferreira de Mendonça, 2016. "Inflation targeting credibility and sovereign risk: evidence from Colombia," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(14), pages 984-990, September.
- Javier Guillermo Gómez-Pineda & Juan Manuel Julio-Román, 2016.
"Systemic Risk, Aggregate Demand, and Commodity Prices: An Application to Colombia,"
Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(1), pages 1-40, January-j.
- Javier Guillermo Gómez-Pineda & Juan Manuel Julio-Román, 2014. "Systemic Risk, Aggregate Demand, and Commodity Prices:An Application to Colombia," Borradores de Economia 859, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Javier Guillermo Gómez-Pineda & Juan Manuel Julio-Román, 2014. "Systemic Risk, Aggregate Demand, and Commodity Prices: An Application to Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012386, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Javier Guillermo Gómez-Pineda & Juan Manuel Julio-Román, 2016. "Riesgo sistémico, demanda agregada y precios de los productos básicos: aplicación a Colombia," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(1), pages 1-43, enero-jun.
- Hernando Vargas & Andrés González & Ignacio Lozano, 2015. "Macroeconomic Gains from Structural Fiscal Policy Adjustments: The Case of Colombia," EconomÃa Journal, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 39-81, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCountry risk; Fiscal policy; Financial Markets;
All these keywords.
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:ensayo:v:31:y:2013:i:72:p:67-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.