Access, Competition and Risk in Centrally Cleared Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Sébastien Fontaine & Héctor Pérez Saiz & Joshua Slive, 2012. "Access, Competition and Risk in Centrally Cleared Markets," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2012(Autumn), pages 14-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lane, T. & Dion, J.-P. & Slive, J., 2013. "Access to central counterparties: why it matters and how it is changing," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 17, pages 169-177, April.
- Albert Menkveld & Emiliano Pagnotta & Marius Andrei Zoican, 2016. "Does Central Clearing Affect Price Stability? Evidence from Nordic Equity Markets," Working Papers hal-01253702, HAL.
- Joshua Slive & Jonathan Witmer & Elizabeth Woodman, 2012. "Liquidity and Central Clearing: Evidence from the CDS Market," Staff Working Papers 12-38, Bank of Canada.
- Jean-Sébastien Fontaine & Héctor Pérez Saiz & Joshua Slive, 2012. "When Lower Risk Increases Profit: Competition and Control of a Central Counterparty," Staff Working Papers 12-35, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:2012:y:2012:i:autumn12:p:3-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.