China's Integration into the Global Financial System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos León & Geun-Young Kim & Constanza Martínez & Daeyup Lee, 2017.
"Equity markets’ clustering and the global financial crisis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(12), pages 1905-1922, December.
- Leon Rincon, C.E. & Kim, Geun-Young & Martínez, Constanza & Lee, Daeyup, 2016. "Equity Markets’ Clustering and the Global Financial Crisis," Discussion Paper 2016-016, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carlos León & Geun-Young Kim & Constanza Martínez & Daeyup Lee, 2016. "Equity Markets’ Clustering and the Global Financial Crisis," Borradores de Economia 937, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ye, George L., 2014. "The interactions between China and US stock markets: New perspectives," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 331-342.
- Goh, Jeremy C. & Jiang, Fuwei & Tu, Jun & Wang, Yuchen, 2013. "Can US economic variables predict the Chinese stock market?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 69-87.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:2008:y:2008:i:summer08:p:19-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.