Why Monetary Policy Matters: A Canadian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mala Raghavan & George Athanasopoulos & Param Silvapulle, 2016.
"Canadian monetary policy analysis using a structural VARMA model,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(1), pages 347-373, February.
- Mala Raghavan & George Athanasopoulos & Param Silvapulle, 2013. "Canadian Monetary Policy Analysis using a Structural VARMA Model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Raghavan, Mala & Athanasopoulos, George & Silvapulle, Param, 2014. "Canadian monetary policy analysis using a structural VARMA model," Working Papers 2014-06, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 2014.
- Ana María Iregui & Ligia Alba Melo B., 2009.
"La transmisión de la política monetaria sobre el consumo en presencia de restricciones de liquidez,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
005254, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ana María Iregui B. & Ligia Alba Melo B., 2009. "La transmisión de la política monetaria sobre el consumo en presencia de restricciones de liquidez," Borradores de Economia 547, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Gordon Wilkinson, 2011. "The Behaviour of Consumer Prices Across Provinces," Discussion Papers 11-2, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:2007:y:2007:i:winter06-07:p:19-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.