The Economic Crisis ¡ªA Constant Pressure on Tourism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mirela Mazilu, 2009. "The Inconsistency and the Imperative Change in Romanian Tourism," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 121-126.
- Mirela Mazilu, 2008. "Globalization-Quality: Inseparable Binomial in the Landscape of the Rural Touristic Destinations," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 8(2), pages 11-16.
- Mirela-Elena MAZILU, "undated". "Sustainability Or Sustainable Development A Responsibility Of The Environmental Specialists," Proceedings of the Fifth "Administration and Public Management" International Conference: "Public Institutions' Capacity to Implement the Administrative Reform Process", Bucharest, June 23-24, 2009 8, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Economic crisis; Sustainability; Tourist market; Globalization;
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bap:journl:110504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlson). General contact details of provider: http://www.bapress.ca .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.