Consumption-Based Asset Pricing Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:119-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcella Lucchetta & Michael Donadelli, 2012. "Emerging Stock Premia: Do Industries Matter?," Working Papers 2012_22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ioannis N. Kallianiotis, 2016. "Factors Affecting the Exchange Rate Risk Premium," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(6), pages 1-3.
- Anthony Newell & Lionel Page, 2017. "Countercyclical risk aversion and self-reinforcing feedback loops in experimental asset markets," QuBE Working Papers 050, QUT Business School.
- Robert Jarrow, 2016. "Bubbles And Multiple-Factor Asset Pricing Models," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01), pages 1-19, February.
- Alain Cohn & Jan Engelmann & Ernst Fehr & Michel André Maréchal, 2015.
"Evidence for Countercyclical Risk Aversion: An Experiment with Financial Professionals,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(2), pages 860-885, February.
- Alain Cohn & Jan Engelmann & Ernst Fehr & Michel Maréchal, 2013. "Evidence for countercyclical risk aversion: an experiment with financial professionals," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 004, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2014.
- Vincenzo Merella & Stephen E. Satchell, 2014. "Technology Shocks and Asset Pricing: The Role of Consumer Confidence," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 352, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:258-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dietz, Simon & Gollier, Christian & Kessler, Louise, 2015.
"The climate beta,"
IDEI Working Papers
856, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Simon Dietz & Christian Gollier & Louise Kessler, 2015. "The climate beta," GRI Working Papers 190, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Dietz, Simon & Gollier, Christian & Kessler, Louise, 2015. "The climate beta," TSE Working Papers 15-608, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dietz, Simon & Gollier, Christian & Kessler, Louise, 2017. "The climate beta," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83605, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francisco Azeredo, 2014. "The equity premium: a deeper puzzle," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 347-373, August.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:08:n:s0219024917500534 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsequity premium puzzle; life cycle; borrowing constraints; retirement;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:refeco:v:4:y:2012:p:385-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.