Economic Activity of Firms and Asset Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonid Kogan & Dimitris Papanikolaou, 2012. "A Theory of Firm Characteristics and Stock Returns: The Role of Investment-Specific Shocks," NBER Working Papers 17975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederico Belo & Xiaoji Lin & Jun Li & Xiaofei Zhao, 2015. "Labor-Force Heterogeneity and Asset Prices: the Importance of Skilled Labor," NBER Working Papers 21487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Y. Chen, 2013. "External Habit in a Production Economy," 2013 Papers pch1244, Job Market Papers.
- Chen, Andrew Y., 2014. "Precautionary Volatility and Asset Prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-59, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kai Li & Fang Yang & Hengjie Ai, 2015. "Financial Intermediation and Capital Reallocation," 2015 Meeting Papers 429, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Leonid Kogan & Dimitris Papanikolaou & Noah Stoffman, 2013. "Winners and Losers: Creative Destruction and the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 18671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuchs, William & Green, Brett & Papanikolaou, Dimitris, 2016.
"Adverse selection, slow-moving capital, and misallocation,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 286-308.
- Dimitris Papanikolaou & Brett Green & William Fuchs, 2014. "Adverse Selection, Slow Moving Capital and Misallocation," 2014 Meeting Papers 124, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mihaela-Cristina Onica & Jalba Silvia & Nedelcu Andreea - Izabela, 2015. "Comparative Analysis Regarding The Study Of The Financial Balance Of Companies Listed On The Stock Market," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 509-525.
- Philip Bond & Alex Edmans & Itay Goldstein, 2012. "The Real Effects of Financial Markets," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 339-360, October.
- P. Lopez, 2014. "The Term Structure of the Welfare Cost of Uncertainty," Working papers 521, Banque de France.
- Cho, Sungjun, 2013. "New return anomalies and new-Keynesian ICAPM," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 87-106.
- Kim, Myeong Hyeon & Sun, Lingxia, 2017. "Dynamic conditional correlations between Chinese sector returns and the S&P 500 index: An interpretation based on investment shocks," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 309-325.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneral equilibrium; asset pricing; investment; firm characteristics; stock returns;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:refeco:v:4:y:2012:p:361-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.