Determinants of the Extent of Voluntary Disclosure in the Annual Reports of the Tunisian Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Madalina DUMITRU & Daniela Artemisa CALU & Catalina GORGAN & Adriana CALU, 2011. "A Historical Approach of Change in Management Accounting Topics Published in Romania," Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 10(3), pages 375-396, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aud:audfin:v:15:y:2017:i:148:p:686 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayman Haddad & Wasim AlShattarat & Naser AbuGhazaleh & Haitham Nobanee, 2015. "The impact of ownership structure and family board domination on voluntary disclosure for Jordanian listed companies," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 203-234, December.
More about this item
KeywordsVoluntary disclosure; mandatory disclosure; annual reports; external mechanisms of governance; internal mechanisms of governance;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ami:journl:v:11:y:2012:i:3:p:335-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.