Audit Fee Econometrical Models An Overview Of The Auditing Research Literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John G. Riley, 2001. "Silver Signals: Twenty-Five Years of Screening and Signaling," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 432-478, June.
- Atanasiu Pop & Oana - Raluca Iosivan, 2008. "The Pricing Of Audit Services: Evidence From Romania," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(10), pages 1-21.
- Francis, Jere R., 1984. "The effect of audit firm size on audit prices : A study of the Australian Market," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 133-151, August.
- Nathalie Gonthier-Besacier & Alain Schatt, 2006. "Determinants of Audit Fees for French Quoted Firms," Working Papers CREGO 1060301, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Scott Whisenant & Srinivasan Sankaraguruswamy & K. Raghunandan, 2003. "Evidence on the Joint Determination of Audit and Non-Audit Fees," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 721-744, September.
- Santanu Mitra & Mahmud Hossain & Donald Deis, 2007. "The empirical relationship between ownership characteristics and audit fees," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 257-285, April.
- DeAngelo, Linda Elizabeth, 1981. "Auditor size and audit quality," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 183-199, December.
- Jere Francis & Chrystelle Richard & Ann Vanstraelen, 2006.
"Assessing France's Joint Audit Requirement: Are Two Heads Better Than One?,"
- Jere Francis & Chrystelle Richard & Ann Vanstraelen, 2007. "Assessing France's Joint Audit Requirement: Are Two Heads Better Than One?," Post-Print halshs-00153510, HAL.
- Santanu Mitra & Donald R. Deis & Mahmud Hossain, 2009. "The association between audit fees and reported earnings quality in pre- and post-Sarbanes-Oxley regimes," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 232-252, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adela Socol & Adina Elena Danuletiu, 2013. "Analysis Of The Romanian Banks‘ Performance Through Roa, Roe And Non-Performing Loans Models," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(15), pages 1-24.
More about this item
Keywordsaudit fee; empirical research; econometric model; research literature;
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2011:i:13:p:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.