Fair Value Empirical Studies: An Overview On Acconting Research Literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matis Dumitru & Bonaci Carmen Giorgiana, 2011. "Recent Developments Of The Financial Reporting Model: Theoretical Studies In Review," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 629-635, July.
- Ahmed, Anwer S. & Takeda, Carolyn, 1995. "Stock market valuation of gains and losses on commercial banks' investment securities An empirical analysis," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 207-225, September.
- Dumitru MATIS & Carmen Giorgiana BONACI, 2008. "Fair Value Accounting for Financial Instruments – Conceptual Approach and Implications," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 191-206.
- Barth, Mary E. & Beaver, William H. & Landsman, Wayne R., 2001. "The relevance of the value relevance literature for financial accounting standard setting: another view," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 77-104, September.
- Richard Dietrich, J. & Harris, Mary S. & MullerIII, Karl A., 2000. "The reliability of investment property fair value estimates," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 125-158, October.
- Holthausen, Robert W. & Watts, Ross L., 2001. "The relevance of the value-relevance literature for financial accounting standard setting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 3-75, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i::p:199-233 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- NICHITA Mirela & GAJEVSZKY Andra, 2015. "Evolution And Quality Of Financial Reporting In Romania: An Overview From 1990 To Present," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 949-958, July.
- Diana COZMA IGHIAN, 2015. "International Accounting Convergence in the Field of Fair Value Measurement," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 23-28.
More about this item
KeywordsFair value; accounting model; empirical studies; research literature;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2011:i:13:p:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.