Travel And Tourism Competitiveness Of The Worldâ€™S Top Tourism Destinations: An Exploratory Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Craigwell, Roland, 2007. "Tourism Competitiveness in Small Island Developing States," WIDER Working Paper Series 019, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bojan KRSTIĆ & Sonja JOVANOVIC & Tanja STANISIC, 2014. "Central And East European Countries’ Tourism Competitiveness As A Factor Of Their National Competitiveness Level," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 18(18), pages 61-68, December.
- repec:eur:ejmsjr:34 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstravel and tourism; tourist destinations; competitiveness;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2009:i:11:p:43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.