A Brief Review Of Creative Accounting Literature And Its Consequences In Practice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shah, Atul K., 1996. "Creative compliance in financial reporting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 23-39, January.
- Kinnunen, Juha & Keloharju, Matti & Kasanen, Eero & Niskanen, Jyrki, 2000. "Earnings management and expected dividend increases around seasoned share issues: evidence from Finland," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 209-228, June.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:5:p:651-673 is not listed on IDEAS
- Falkman, Pär & Tagesson, Torbjorn, 2008. "Accrual accounting does not necessarily mean accrual accounting: Factors that counteract compliance with accounting standards in Swedish municipal accounting," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 271-283, September.
- Caramanis, Constantinos & Lennox, Clive, 2008. "Audit effort and earnings management," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 116-138, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herbei (Mot) Ioana & Cernusca Lucian, 2015. "Perceptions Regarding Treatments And Creative Accounting Policies," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 173-187, April.
- Balaciu Diana Elisabeta & Vladu Alina Beattrice, 2010. "Creative Accounting - Players And Their Gains And Loses," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 813-819, December.
- Toma, Loredana Oana, 2016. "The ethics of tax accounting. Is there a conflict?," MPRA Paper 72168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toma, Loredana Oana, 2016. "The ethics of tax accounting. Is there a conflict?," MPRA Paper 72120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscreative accounting; financial scandals; financial reporting;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:1:y:2009:i:11:p:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.