Investigating The Relationship Between Organizational Communication And Organizational Culture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Óscar González-Benito & César Bustos-Reyes & Pablo Muñoz-Gallego, 2007. "Isolating the geodemographic characterisation of retail format choice from the effects of spatial convenience," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 45-59, June.
- Ioana-Nicoleta Abrudan & Ioan Plaias & Dan-Cristian Dabija, 2015. "The relationship among image, satisfaction and loyalty – innovative factor of competitiveness for shopping centers," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(39), pages 536-536, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ejn:ejbmjr:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational communication; organizational culture; open communication;
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:manmar:v:xiv:y:2016:i:1:p:91-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin Barbu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.