Testing the Granger Causality between the Dynamics of the Romanian Mutual Fund Market and the Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Radu Ioana & Nistor Ioan Alin & Ciupac-Ulici Maria Lenuþa, 2012. "Main Determinants of the Mutual Funds Dynamics in Romania before and after the Financial Crisis," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 1347-1352, Decembre.
- Frimpong, Joseph Magnus & Oteng-Abayie, Eric Fosu, 2006. "Bivariate causality analysis between FDI inflows and economic growth in Ghana," MPRA Paper 351, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Oct 2006.
- Sava Cãtãlina & Radu Ioana, 2012. "The Attractiveness of Harmonized Investment Funds Evidence on Romanian Investment Fund Market," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1660-1665, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yener Coskun & Unal Seven & H. Murat Ertugrul & Talat Ulussever, 2017. "Capital market and economic growth nexus: Evidence from Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 17(1), pages 1-19â€“29.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ioana RADU, 2013. "The Methodology Of Testing The Causality Between The Romanian Mutual Funds Market And The Economy’S Dynamics," Network Intelligence Studies, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 90-101, July.
- Carike Claassen & ElsabÃ© Loots & Henri Bezuidenhout, 2011. "Chinese Foreign Direct Investment in Africa," Working Papers 261, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Abdullahi Ahmed & Enjiang Cheng & George Messinis, 2011. "The role of exports, FDI and imports in development: evidence from Sub-Saharan African countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(26), pages 3719-3731.
- Ayamba Emmanuel Caesar & Chen HaiBo & Thomas Bilaliib Udimal & Andrew Osei-Agyemang, 2018. "Foreign Direct Investment, Growth of Output Indicators and Economic Growth in China: Empirical Evidence on Causal Links," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 8(3), pages 315-322.
- Sunde, Tafirenyika, 2016. "Foreign direct investment and economic growth: ADRL and causality analysis for South Africa," MPRA Paper 72382, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2016.
- Abdul-Aziz Iddrisu & Baba Adam & Babamu Osman Halidu, 2015. "The Influence of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) on the Productivity of the Industrial Sector in Ghana," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 1-13, July.
- Frimpong, Joseph Magnus & Oteng-Abayie, Eric Fosu, 2006. "Bounds testing approach: an examination of foreign direct investment, trade, and growth relationships," MPRA Paper 352, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Oct 2006.
- Bakri Abdul Karim & Zulkeﬂy Abdul Karim & Mohamad Naufal Nasharuddin, 2018. "Corruption and Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in ASEAN-5: A Panel Evidence," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 64, pages 145-156, Desember.
- Sunde, Tafirenyika, 2017. "Foreign direct investment, exports and economic growth: ADRL and causality analysis for South Africa," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 434-444.
- Dadson Awunyo-Vitor & Ruby Adjoa Sackey, 2018. "Agricultural sector foreign direct investment and economic growth in Ghana," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Seng Sothan, 2017. "Causality between foreign direct investment and economic growth for Cambodia," Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1277860-127, January.
- Samuel Antwi & Xicang Zhao, 2013. "Impact of Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in Ghana: A Cointegration Analysis," International Journal of Business and Social Research, LAR Center Press, vol. 3(1), pages 64-74, January.
- Mouna Gammoudi & Mondher Cherif & Simplice Asongu, 2016.
"FDI and Growth in the MENA countries: Are the GCC countries Different?,"
Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute.
16/015, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Mouna Gammoudi & Mondher Cherif & Simplice A. Asongu, 2016. "FDI and Growth in the MENA countries: Are the GCC countries Different?," Research Africa Network Working Papers 16/015, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Gammoudi, Mouna & Cherif, Mondher & Asongu, Simplice A, 2016. "FDI and Growth in the MENA countries: Are the GCC countries Different?," MPRA Paper 74227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:cmj:networ:y:2013:i:1:p:103-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farrokh Nourzad, 2008. "Openness and the Efficiency of FDI: A Panel Stochastic Production Frontier Study," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(1), pages 25-35, February.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:1:p:25-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gómez Cardona, Sebastián & Jaramillo, Alberto, 2009.
"¿Es la coyuntura económica un resultado de las expectativas empresariales? Análisis de la EOIC 1990-2008,"
Perfil de Coyuntura Económica, Universidad de Antioquia - CIE, November.
- Gómez Cardona, Sebastián & Jaramillo, Alberto, 2009. "¿Es la coyuntura económica un resultado de las expectativas empresariales? Análisis de la EOIC 1990-2008," Perfil de Coyuntura Económica, Universidad de Antioquia - CIE, December.
- Alberto Jaramillo & Sebastián Gómez Cardona, 2010. "¿Es la coyuntura económica un resultado de las expectativas empresariales? Análisis de la EOIC 1990-2008," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 011110, Universidad EAFIT.
- Mebratu Seyoum & Renshui Wu & Jihong Lin, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: The Case of Developing African Economies," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 45-64, May.
- Nabila Asghar & Samia Nasreen & Hafeez ur Rehman, 2012. "Relationship between FDI and Economic Growth in Selected Asian Countries: A Panel Data Analysis," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 84-96, February.
- . OLABISI, Olabode E & LAU, Evan, 2018. "Causality Testing between Trade Openness, Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Fresh Evidence from Sub-Saharan African Countries," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 71(4), pages 437-464.
- George Owusu-Antwi & Dwobeng Owusu Nyamekye & Patrick Ofei & Frederick A. Aikens, 2019. "Foreign Direct Investment: Is Natural Resources the Rejoin? Evidence from Ghana, Nigeria, and Togo: Fixed Effect Approach," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(12), pages 588-606, December.
- Khatai Aliyev & Bruce Dehning & Orkhan Nadirov, 2016. "Modelling the Impact of Fiscal Policy on Non‑Oil Gdp in a Resource Rich Country: Evidence from Azerbaijan," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 64(6), pages 1869-1878.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestment market; economic growth; causality; net total assets;
All these keywords.
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:fpvfcf:v:1:y:2013:i:15:p:48-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alina Manta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.