Brand Loyalty – A Determinant Of Brand Equity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2013:v:5:p:626-644 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreia Gabriela ANDREI & Adriana ZAIÞ, 2014. "Perceptions Of Warmth & Competence In Online Networking: An Experimental Analysis Of A Company Launch," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 13, pages 11-29, June.
- Oana Tugulea & Claudia Bobalca & Camelia Soponaru, 2013. "City Brand Personality – An International Concept With Regional Appliance In The Tourism Development Strategy," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 5(4), pages 626-644, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ora:journl:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:869-876 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbrand equity; brand loyalty; brand value; brand awareness; brand associations;
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2014:d:14:bobalcac. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.