The Elephant Is Jogging: New Pressures for Abricultural Reform In India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parwez, Sazzad, 2015. "A Conceptual Model for Integration of Indian Food Supply chains," MPRA Paper 73310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Aug 2015.
- Armbruster, Walter J. & Coyle, William T., 2005. "Transportation Infrastructure and the Asia-Pacific Food System," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137745, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Parwez, Sazzad, 2015. "A Conceptual Model for Integration of Indian Food Supply chains," MPRA Paper 73263, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Aug 2015.
- Geoffrey N. Keim & Beth Anne Wilson, 2007. "India's future: it's about jobs," International Finance Discussion Papers 913, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Samarendu Mohanty & E. Wesley & F. Peterson, 2005. "Food security and government interventions: A study of Indian grain markets," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 337-352.
- Jesse, Edward V. & Dobson, William D. & Armentano, Louis E. & Olson, Norman F. & Sharma, Vijay Paul, 2006. "The Dairy Sector of India: a Country Study," Discussion Papers 37353, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Babcock Institute for International Dairy Research and Development.
- Brinker, Adam J. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Boessen, Christian R., 2008. "An Assessment of the India Soy Protein Market," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6796, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersaw:131785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.